ASSOCIATE CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER – MONTRÉAL
Brassard Goulet Yargeau, Integrated Financial Services, operates in three business lines: personalized private wealth management, estate planning and financial services for businesses. We are a team of experts united by the desire to remain at the forefront of market trends. Customer satisfaction is at the heart of our concerns and we offer a comprehensive approach that encompasses rigor, integrity and creativity – key values at BGY.
Are you passionate about benefits? Do you recognize that the quality of the latter plays an important role in the attraction, alignment and retention of human capital in a company? Are you focused on employer brand? Then the role of Associate Client Relationship Manager is for you!
WE ARE PROUD TO OFFER:
- A work environment that encourages you to surpass your limits and acquire new skills.
- Flexible working conditions such as working from home and autonomy.
- A role devoid of sales targets – the offer of exceptional customer service is preferred.
GLOBALLY YOUR MISSION WILL BE
- To recommend a combination of benefits that are most appropriate for the client’s needs.
- To support the plan sponsor at all stages, from the choice of the plan and the provider to the daily monitoring of the plan, including implementation.
- Accompany and support participants in their benefits program (pension plan, group insurance, etc.).
- To ensure compliance with the laws, rules and guidelines in collaboration with legal experts.
- To participate in the improvement of tools and reports.
- A university degree in an appropriate field (administration, actuarial, human resources or industrial relations).
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar position and functions related to the management of benefits programs, customer service, administration or financial services.
WHAT CHARACTERIZES YOU:
Perfectly bilingual, you are distinguished by your ease in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships, autonomy, analytical spirit, organizational skills and your ability to multitask.
Are you interested in the challenge? Send your resume to :
Nathalie Perreault, Manager, operations and client services